Notify Message
Forums
Page 1
Search
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
[Pinned] Summer Time.
Guild News

[Pinned] Summer Time.

Well here is the big post. Obviously in summer we expect a large amount of raiders to be busy and that we will most likely fall back to 10 man hard modes and achievement runs (Or atleast that is the plan) without being able to progress far in 25 m...
Small Sanguines 7y
Sanguines12069Small Sanguines 7y
[Pinned] Consumables.
Guild News

[Pinned] Consumables.

This is a post for everyone ranging from Trialists to those in the higher seats such as Officers. It has come to my attention that some of us may not be utilising our consumables during every fight.Please answer the poll in the forums and you can ...
Small Sanguines 7y
Sanguines1774Small Sanguines 7y
Guild News

[Pinned] Rank bonus preview.

As you may or may not have heard we have decided to come up with a set of rules for each of the first 3 ranks in our guild: Trialist, Members and Raiders. This is a preview of the sort of bonuses each rank will get when the new rules are implenent...
Small Sanguines 7y
Sanguines5334Small Sanguines 7y
[Pinned] Raid strategies.
Guild News

[Pinned] Raid strategies.

Ok guys, this isn't really a raid strategy but more of a plan for future 25 man raids.As I already do as well as the officers and class leaders, we expect everyone to know the tactics for every fight in Icecrown Citadel.From now on, we will be cha...
Small Sanguines 7y
Sanguines1199Small Sanguines 7y
[Pinned] The Lich King
Guild News

[Pinned] The Lich King

Small Ipos 7y
Ipos1287Small Ipos 7y
Guild News

[Pinned] Guild recruitment.

Ok, this post is mainly intended to be read by officer and class leaders as it is regarding the guild recruitment policy however all members are allowed to vue this post. If the Class leader and Officer team deem the requirements of this post too...
Small Sanguines 7y
Sanguines1180Small Sanguines 7y
Guild News

[Pinned] Raid-attendance rules !!!

Lately we have had a lot of missed raids due to missed attendance from ppl who already did sign up for them. It’s not fair that 20 some ppl have to wait or won’t go because some individuals can’t be arsed to make up their minds as keep the calenda...
Small Ipos 7y
Ipos1177Small Ipos 7y
Guild News

Well here goes.

Obviously many of you have noticed the guild now falling apart as we have stopped raiding for the summer, there is little i can do about this and ultimately i do not think with all the loss of people we can recover in cataclysm, but who knows as o...
Small Sanguines 7y
Sanguines32372Small Bloodyares 7y
Guild News

Ruby Sanctum

Ruby sanctum is set to be released on the 30rd of June 2010. The instance will be cleared within guild either on thursday or sunday evening, with also a chance to be attempted on monday evening before the regular set 10 man groups. The fight itsel...
Small Sanguines 7y
Sanguines1511Small Sanguines 7y
Guild News

Mystery revealed

Agatha was online omg!Its been ages since ive seen agatha onlineLol guess you saw the real mysteryThat person said real joop would be online to speak to sang soon,Finally answers!
Small Concentrate 7y
Concentrate2247Member avatar small Lorili 7y
Guild News

Yet more Loot rules - Special off specs

Priority on loot for special Specs - Yet more Loot rules Recently (maybe due to holiday season or good weather) we have suffered a lack of roles for our 25- and 10 man ICC guild raids – especially healers and tanks. This has resulted in an increas...
Small Moofo 7y
Moofo1140Small Moofo 7y
Guild News

Lets do this.

We really need to work as a unit to down the final two 25 man bosses of Icecrown Citadel, these being Sindragosa and Lich king. These fights require a much heavier dps output to succeed and kill them before the enrage timer ticks out. As well as t...
Small Sanguines 7y
Sanguines6428Small Zubimaru 7y
Guild News

Guild bank costs.

Hey guys, from now on i am going to make a set list of prices for the consumables from the Gbank. This list will be updated weekly and last for the week. These prices are the actual AH price and the discounted members price;Flasks; (Per flask)Ston...
Small Concentrate 7y
Concentrate2177Small Zubimaru 7y
Guild News

The Rules.

Here is a set of new and updates guild rules. These rules may be subject to change within the month and new rules may be added to the guild to maintain a suitable environment as we see necessary 1. : When you apply for the guild you accept to show...
Small Sanguines 7y
Sanguines1144Small Sanguines 7y
Guild News

New DKP reward rules

New DKP reward rules – From 21/04 – 2010In the last couple of weeks we have been experiencing a lack of activity in our 25man raids - This goes especially for progression raids. The tendency we have been seeing is that ppl mostly come for the easy...
Small Moofo 7y
Moofo5402Small Concentrate 7y
Guild News

Guild Master of Abyss

I think it’s about time to set things a little straight about my current activeness and guild affairs. It may have come to the attention of some raiders and members that i have not been as active since the reset on the 29th of April. This is due t...
Small Sanguines 7y
Sanguines1145Small Sanguines 7y
Page 1